語文基礎語錄

英文經典愛情語錄大綱

本文已影響 1.13W人 

e friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches yourheart.

英文經典愛情語錄

一個真正的朋友是向你伸出手,觸動你心靈的人。

’t cry because it is over,smile because it happened.

不要因爲完結而哭泣,要爲曾經發生而微笑。

3.I love that you are the last person I wanna talk to before I gonnasleep.

我希望你是我社交前最想聊天的那個人。

because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,doesn’tmean they don’t love you with all they have.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

does not consist of gazing at each other ,but in looking outwardtogether in the same direction.

愛不在於彼此凝視,而是注視着同一個方向。

means never having to say you are sorry.

愛,意味着永不說後悔。

because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn'tmean they don't love you with all they have.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect themto.

不要着急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the rightone, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to begrateful.

在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因爲結束而哭泣,微笑吧,爲你的曾經擁有。

11.I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I amwith you.

我愛你,不是因爲你是一個怎樣的人,而是因爲我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

12 man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make youcry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。

13. The worst way to misomeone is to be sitting right beside them knowingyou can't have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be theworld.

在世界上你可能只是某人,但對於某人你可能是世界。

I’m out, take me as the wind.

如果我不在就把我當作風。

come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing animperfect person perfectly.

愛一個人,並非因爲你發現她完美,而是因爲她的不完美在你的眼中很完美。

because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn'tmean they don't love you with all they have.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect themto.

不要着急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

19. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the rightone, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to begrateful.

在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因爲結束而哭泣,微笑吧,爲你的曾經擁有。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀