語文基礎語錄

變形金剛5經典語錄

本文已影響 3.35W人 

導語:《變形金剛5》是該系列第一部使用3D攝像機拍攝的影片,使用了阿萊65(ARRI 65)攝像機,這款設備上擁有6.5K的超級傳感器,是數字攝像機中最大的一款傳感器,由它拍攝出來的畫面也會更精細、更逼真。

變形金剛5經典語錄

1、My name is the Optimus Prime.

我是擎天柱。

2、Autobots, Transform and Roll Out.

汽車人!變形!出發!

3、One shall stand and one shall fall.

不是你死就是我亡。

4、More than meets the eye.

並非徒有其表。

5、A driver don't pick the car. The car'll pick the driver.

不是人挑選車,而是車挑選人。

6、Do not test me.

別惹我。

7、Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at you life,don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?

50年以後,當你回想起今天,你難道不會後悔你沒有勇氣上這輛車嗎?

8、Okay, I wanna tell you about a dream. A boy's dream. And a man's promise to that boy. He looked at me in the eye. He said, "Son, I'm gonna buy you a car."But I want you to bring me $2,000 and three As." Okay? I got the 2,000 and I got two ? Here's the dream. Your B-. Dream gone. Kaput. Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do?

我要告訴你一個夢想,一個男孩的夢想 一個男人答應那個男孩 他看着我的眼睛說:"兒子,我會給你買一輛車" "但是你需要給我 2000 美元和 3 個 A " 我已經有了 2000 美元和 2 個 A ,這是我的夢想,如果你給 B-,夢想破滅了.

先生,捫心自問,如果是上帝,他會怎麼做?

9、Before time began, there was the Cube, we know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil, and so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called earth.

在時間創生之前,就有了立方體。我們不知道它來自何方,但它有創造世界萬物的力量。我們民族就是這樣誕生的。有一段時間,我們和睦相處。但就像所有強大的民族,有的想用它行善,有的想用它作惡。戰爭就這樣爆發了。我們的星球資源殆盡,被死亡吞沒。立方體則失落在茫茫宇宙。我們分散在銀河系四處尋找,希望找到它以重建家園。我們搜尋每一個星球,每一個世界。正在我們所有希望都將泯滅之際,我們被一個有關新發現的信息帶到了一個未知的星球——地球。但我們已經太晚了。

10、With the All spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting.

因爲火種源消失了我們無法恢復我們星球的生命留在這個世界裏褪色,休養,一個新的'世界,叫做,家!我們和這裏的人民生活在一起,隱藏在變形態下,也在密密的守護着,等待着,保護着,我目睹了他們無畏的勇氣,儘管這裏一樣有戰爭,跟我們一樣,眼見,並不一定爲憑!

11、your days are numbered now,decepti-creeps.

你們活不了多久了,霸天虎小子。

12、welcome, laserbeak. unlike some of my other warriors you never fail me.

歡迎回來,激光鳥。不像我的某些部下,你從來不讓我失望。

13、die, autobots!

去死吧,汽車人!

14、no! such heroic nonsense.

不!多麼英雄的垂死掙扎啊。

15、huh, not bad for an old-timer. "old-timer"?that's something you'll never be if you don't get back to the city.

不錯啊,老傢伙。老傢伙?如果你不趕快回到汽車人堡壘,你就永遠也成不了老傢伙了。

16、springer, you and arcee transform autobot city. perceptor, tell blaster to radio prime for reinforcements.

彈簧,你和阿爾茜操縱汽車人城堡變形。感知器,讓錄音機向大哥求援。

  劇情簡介:

人類和汽車人們將要面臨艱難一戰,擎天柱相信是人類毀滅了自己的家園,被洗腦黑化之後決定滅絕人類來完成救贖,失控之後與大黃蜂大打出手。擎天柱在太空中搜尋其統治者五面怪,也是它派賞金獵人禁閉四處搜捕領袖,而擎天柱將在途中遭遇超級反派宇宙大帝。以凱德·伊格爾(馬克·沃爾伯格飾)爲主的人類,將與機器恐龍一起面對即將到來的威脅



猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章