詩詞歌賦現代詩

時間的英語長詩歌

本文已影響 3.3W人 

時間,是世界上最珍貴的東西,每一分每一秒都代表着我們的生命流逝。下面是時間的英語長詩歌,希望對你有幫助。

時間的英語長詩歌

  【When I Was One-and-Twenty】

我二十一歲的時候

When I was one-and-twenty

我二十一歲的時候

1 heard a wise man say,

聽到一位智者說:

"Give crowns and pounds and guineas

"寧獻王冠金銀,

But not your heart away;

勿濫奉情交心;

Give pearls away and rubies

寧贈珠寶珍稀,

But keep your fancy free."

勿丟幻想之翼"

But I was one-and-twenty,

可惜二十一歲的我

No use to talk to me.

對此充耳不聞。

When I was one-and-twenty

我二十一歲的時候

I heard him say again,

又聽智者說:

"The heart out of the bosom

"推心置腹的人,

Was never given in vain;

永遠不會徒然無所獲;

'Tis paid with sighs a plenty

它換來的是悠悠哀嘆

And sold for endless rue."

和無盡的悔恨"

And I am two-and-twenty,

我二十一歲的時候

And oh, 'tis true, 'tis true.

唉,這話千真萬確,萬確千真。

  【Time to Say Goodbye】

We talked all night about the rest of our lives

我們聊了一整夜,聊以後的生活

Where we're gonna be when we turn 25

25歲的.時候,我們會在哪裏

I keep thinking times will never change

我不停地想,想時間永不前行

Keep on thinking things will always be the same

不停地想,想世界不會改變

But when we leave this year we won't be coming back

但只要走過這一年,我們將不再回頭

No more hanging out cause we're on a different track

不再相約出門,因爲天各一方

And if you got something that you need to say

如果你還有未說出口的話

You better say it right now cause you don't have another day

那麼就在今夜告訴我,因爲別無他日

Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down

因爲我們都要向前走,不能遲疑

These memories are playing like a film without sound

那些回憶啊,像在放映無聲的電影

And I keep thinking of that night in June

我不停地想,想起六月的夏夜

I didn't know much of love

我不曾瞭解愛情

But it came too soon

它卻來的如此迅速

And there was me and you

我們就是這樣

And then we got real cool

我們就好成這樣

Stay at home talking on the telephone with me

我們在電話兩頭談天說地

We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared

我們如此興奮,又如此惶恐

Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair

嘲笑自己那些怨生活如此不公的想法

And this is how it feels

這就是我的感受

As we go on

我們繼續前行

We remember

仍會記得

All the times we

Had together

那些在一起的時光

And as our lives change

Come whatever

縱使時光變遷

We will still be

Friends Forever

我們永遠都是朋友

If we get the big jobs

如果有一天,我們有很好的工作

And we make the big money

賺好多的錢

When we look back now

回首往事時

Will our jokes still be funny?

我們那些笑話還會讓我們發笑嗎?

Will we still remember everything we learned in school?

我們還會記得學校裏教我們的那一切嗎?

Still be trying to break every single rule

我們還會那樣叛逆嗎?

Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?

聰明的小波比會成爲股票經紀人嗎?

Can we ever find a job that won't interfere with a tan?

我們會找到可以讓我們隨心所欲度假的工作嗎?

I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye

我不停地想,想這不是別離

Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

不停地想飛翔的時刻終於來臨

And this is how it feels

這就是我的感受

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?

我們會幻想未來,就像我們現在這樣嗎?

Can we survive it out there?

我們會經受住風雨嗎?

Can we make it somehow?

我們會實現夢想嗎?

I guess I thought that this would never end

我想這些都不是結局

And suddenly it's like we're women and men

突然之間,我覺得我們都長大成人

Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?

過去的回憶,會變成我們身後的陰影嗎?

Will these memories fade when I leave this town

我離開這座城市的時候,那些過去會淡忘嗎?

I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye

我不停地想,想這不是別離

Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

不停地想飛翔的時刻終於來臨

  【Auld lang syne】

Should old acquaintance be forgot,

and never brought to mind ?

Should old acquaintance be forgot,

and old lang syne ?

For auld lang syne, my dear,

for auld lang syne,

we'll take a cup of kindness yet,

for auld lang syne. And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !

and surely I’ll buy mine !

And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,

for auld lang syne.

We two have run about the slopes,

and picked the daisies fine ;

But we’ve wandered many a weary foot,

since auld lang syne.

We two have paddled in the stream,

from morning sun till dine ;

But seas between us broad have roared

since auld lang syne.

And there’s a hand my trusty friend !

And give us a hand o’ thine !

And we’ll take a right good-will draught,

for auld lang syne.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀